My most favorite time of the year is here once again. Summertime in the Philippines means endless beach and island hopping adventures for me. What for that we have 7,641 islands, right?
Our friends at Human Nature, a popular local brand for natural beauty and personal care products, would like to have one of my lucky followers/readers have an amazing vacation this summer--a chance to win PhP 3,000 worth of Human Nature products and a free trip for two to Coco Beach Island Resort in Puerto Galera. Just share a photo of your favorite summer destination in the Philippines and tell us how you help preserve the beauty of this place.
It's very easy to join and win! Read the full mechanics below.
HOW TO JOIN:
1. Follow Human Nature on Instagram and Facebook (IG: @humanheartnature FB: Human Heart Nature).
2. Post a photo (must be original) of your favorite local summer destination on Instagram and share how you help preserve the place's beauty.
3. Your account must be public and you must use the hashtags #SummerwithHumanNature and #pinoytravelfreak in your entries. You must also tag @pinoytravelfreak. You can post as many entries as you like.
4. One winner will be chosen so make sure to post only your best snaps! Deadline is April 21, 2017.
5. The winner will be announced on Instagram and Facebook on April 26, 2017. Human Nature will share these posts on their own FB/Instagram pages.
- This giveaway is open to Philippine residents only.
- Prizes include PhP3,000 worth of Human Nature products and an overnight stay for two in Deluxe Room with full board meals.
- Contest period is March 20-April 21, 2017.
With advocacy of being pro-Philippines and pro-environment, Human Nature supports responsible tourism and encourages every Filipino to take care of Mother Nature while enjoying her gifts to us.
Join now and good luck!
UPDATE: APRIL 26, 2017
And the winner is.....
Asik Asik Falls in Alamada, North Cotabao is one of my favorite waterfalls in the country. It's such a majestic summer destination worth visiting. Two years ago, I did a solo backpacking around Mindanao and Asik Asik falls was one of the destinations I went to. Travelling around the island, I was able to immerse myself in their culture. This has changed my negative impression of Mindanao. I had enjoyable and insightful experiences by having meaningful connections with the local people and a greater understanding of their social, cultural and environmental issues. Respecting their environment and culture is one way to preserve its beauty. We need to promote awareness, appreciation and preservation of their physical and cultural environment. Support local people, respect their culture, minimize negative impacts to the environment: these are just some of the few things that I do to preserve not just Mindanao's beauty but to every places I go to. #SummerWithHumanNature #pinoytravelfreak
Congratulations! I would also like to thank everyone who joined and submitted their entries. There were lots of amazing entries it took me a hard time to select the winner. :)
Enjoy your summer, and don't forget to take care and preserve our Mother Nature.
*All photos are owned by Coco Beach Island Resort